(excluding website assuming updates are coming soon)
- pre-purchase experience
- There's a lot to the Common Foodies story that should be provided to hook customers before they even buy anything. Tell them why they're buying it, what the story is behind the food they're buying, the goal is to get them attached to the product even before they buy it.
- post-purchase experience
- Allow your customers to engage with the brand, especially after their first purchase. Including a low-friction CTA in the post-purchase email or in-packaging can be extremely powerful.
- content creation for social & paid ads
- You can tell me if I'm wrong, but my intuition says most of your customers are familiar with these types of foods. Because of the cultural relevance the food has, it should be easy to create content that caters to that demographic. Let's beef up your normal social media content, but also create content with paid ads in mind. Focus on beautiful food for Instagram and maybe try creating a trend on TikTok. Let's discuss this further!
- content marketing strategy for the unfamiliar
- I'm sure lots of people would love your snacks if they knew what they were, there's an opportunity to find a marketing path for the people unfamiliar with these snacks. It could be as simple as a youtube video for each snack explaining them, or as complex as creating some sort of "first purchaser" special that allows them to try the snacks for little to no money. The economics of this should work themselves out pretty nicely if we figure this out!
- community engagement tactics
- Encourage your customers to become community members. It doesn't need to be a super high threshold community, but maybe give them "exclusive access" to a facebook group or something. We can discuss what channels will be best depending on your customer demographics.